The new look for Transformer 3
1) A Carbon fiber Splitter on top of the roof of the new Camaro.
2) New Side-Windows. (They are more "Pointy" than previous versions)
3) New set of Rims previously unseen in Movie 1 and 2.
4) New, much more open cut to keep the brakes of the Rear Tires cool.
5) Black Stripes are now also on the roof of the car and carry a completely new design.
6) New Side-Skirts.
7) Newly added Front Splitter.
8) Redesigned Fog Lights with a Guard.
9) Overall Streamlined Design mimicking Chevrolet Stingray Concept (Sideswipe) with Carbon fiber Side Mirrors.
10) A Rear Carbon fiber Spoiler.
Comparison between the old one
The crash picture while shooting with a police car